Friday, January 13, 2012

Progress Friday

Hey peeps!

First week of being back on the 'job', so to speak... and not much to show for progress, sadly. Still in limbo over getting back into a productive work routine, and with that hacking cough shaking me every other minute, not exactly in the right frame of mind to concentrate. The plan was to be working already on Glory Days (Book #2 in the Destiny's Child lineup) but no such luck...

That being said, I did dust off an old project and sent it off to where it was supposed to be sent (my, aren't we intellectual today...). So at least there's that.

I guess life must be good on the whole, because I found myself humming this tune throughout the day. An upbeat song, and the lyrics are very much what we're having here - it's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain, it's been a perfect day...

Enjoy the song - I'll leave you with it!



And if we're friends on Facebook, drop by my page later today - the Hunk of the Week will be back, and I promise a treat *wink*

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, beautiful people!

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

2 comments:

sue said...

yeah we're all sick I guess. I've been goofing off too and not writing - well did work n my J.K. Rowling paper but not writing. Speaking of which I hope you got my e mail re: the kiss.... We had snow today, not the pretty kind, and the pressrue must be low cause my head is all foggy. That's my (lack of) progress report

Zee Monodee said...

Ack, Sue - what has the world come to, eh? This January is so totally slow...

Oopsie on the email - I've gotta check my gmail inbox. Sorry to be so late...

*hugs*