Friday, June 24, 2011

Progress Friday

Celebrating... because I just found out I've passed my last ever university paper! That means I'm at the gate to earn my degree, finally, after 7 looooong years of part-time study (and being a wife, a mum, a writer, and someone recovering from sucker-punch health blows!) None too proud of myself today - I guess I deserve that right now!

The other good news - I finally got back on my treadmill today. Did a measly 0.5 km but it's there, and it's more than I've done in weeks! I expected to feel tired but amazingly, my back's not hurting for the first time in a long, long while. So I guess exercise is really good for you!

Progress-wise on the WIP, Against The Odds jumped up to some 9.5K this week. I'm not stressing too much over it because I have a working plan for July that will see me writing on Saturdays - when I hope to make a sizeable dent in that word count.

Now, peeps - just 3 days until Walking The Edge releases! Can you say jittery from the high and expectation? :)

This will be one loooong weekend of waiting! What are you guys up to?

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: