Friday, June 17, 2011

Progress Friday

Hey peeps

Quite annoyed with myself since I haven't gotten any progress whatsoever to account for this week. Sucks, innit? It's been one of those weeks - sickness, recovery (your body catches a virus in the snap of fingers, but takes a century to return to full health!). Not to mention work.

On that front though, there is something good. Got another round of edits done on Walking The Edge, and the more we tweak that one, the more compelling the story becomes. Bless my editor for her patience and vision. :)

Welcoming the weekend now - hopefully it'll spell the end of this week from hell. I fully plan to jump back on my writing wagon next week.

In the meantime, got some books to 'kill' and read. What have you got planned for the weekend?

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: