Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Thoughts' Monday: I'm blogging at...

...The Noble Romance Authors' blog today!

So, so excited, because I get to tell you all some more about my upcoming release, Walking The Edge (Corpus Brides: Book One)!

Join me there to read some tidbits about how this story came to be. This is the post, What cold medication, SpongeBob, and Angelina Jolie have in common...

and here's a snippet:

"...All three of the above have played a part in my story coming together....Now what on earth do cold medication, SpongeBob, and Angelina Jolie have in common with a romantic suspense-slash-mystery-slash-thriller? Let me explain, and for this, I need to tell you a bit more about the book...."

Come read the whole post over at the Noble Romance Author's blog, and leave me a comment.

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: