Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday: Food, Glorious Food...

Hey peeps

I'm posting late today coz I just got home from a mad dash with the blokes out. They, of course, tried to make the best of this public holiday, and needless to say, I'm the one who got lugged around. Dead tired now so I'm keeping this quick today.

I thought I'd post the link and some videos of the stuff I've been cooking recently. Check out Dede Med's website - she's got amazing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern recipes up there, and there's even a video for every dish. she explain in a really easy to grasp way, so anyone who can pay more than 2 seconds' attention can attempt the food she prepares.

Here's the vids for her Pitta Bread recipe (comes out great. Tried and tested by me!) and for her Garlic Sauce (if you don't have a blender like hers, I made mine in those smoothie blenders and it came out fine).

Enjoy!





From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: