Monday, February 28, 2011

Random Thoughts' Monday: Headless Chicken Rant

Hey peeps

I'm pulling the blogging 'Joker' card today. Just look at the time - I'm 3 hours past my usual blogging time, and still running around like a headless chicken. Yes, it's one of these days... Don't ask. It's nothing 'terrible', but the world is conspiring against me today to suck all my time into a warp zone or something.

Catch you tomorrow, and thanks for understanding. Unfortunately, there's a very human woman behind this blog. Sadly, she isn't Superwoman...

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

4 comments:

Erin Kern said...

I've had many days like that. They suck!

Zee Monodee said...

Totally, Erin. Totally. Feels absolutely awful!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I had to have the same conversation with my manager at work. Do we give off the wrong impression, Zee?

Zee Monodee said...

Hey Julia

I think that we peeps are perfectionists - we do everything and we try our best to do it well. 150% everywhere. Sadly, not really conducive to 'living' the normal life, you know.

Hang in there. Hugs!