Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Writing Wednesday: Blank

Sorry people - no writing advice this week. My mind has struck a blank and I didn't want to subject you all to nonsensical rambling (lol, as if I don't ramble most of the time!).

Still, I'm up to my scalp in studying. Never thought these could get so time and brain-consuming. I know, I've been a uni student for quite a few years now so I should know what to expect, but my life situation has not been the same all this time and I find new challenges every day. It's as if it's become a non-ending race, and I have no idea where to look and what to do first.

I was also quite stumped after writing the Tuesday post about breast cancer awareness. That drained me, I think, and I couldn't string sentences together on a meaningful post when all I thought about was this topic. Thought of posting something about writers' need for social responsibility in their writings, but I think this will be for next week.

Again, please forgive me for not posting any advice today. I'm burnt out, seriously, and need to catch my breath. I hope you understand. You, my readers, are fantastic folks and I'm sure you know there's a human somewhere behind the one posting on this blog. This someone does break down and flop onto the floor wanting to do nothing from time to time. It's the only way to allow the batteries to recharge.

Next week, I promise I'll be back.

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting me on your blog today, Zee. And thanks for introducing your readers to BeJeweled: The Flight of an Angel.