Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Thoughts' Monday: Hastily Looking For A Brain...

Somehow, I knew this day would come this October. Yes - this is a backdated post, going live on Tuesday actually, not Monday. Don't ask me how I didn't find a minute to drop by here and post yesterday - I have no idea how that happened.
But I was expecting it - October is my exam month (first one Monday after next) and I still haven't finished the syllabus for it. Yeah, you read that right. Just so you don't panic for me, I'm always in this 'predicament' before exams. I 'cram' stuff in better when the deadline is right behind my door. Told you I was an adrenalin junkie - my brain seems to power off the stuff.

Still, not exactly a good thing coz I'm considering myself lucky if I can utter 5 complete sentences that make sense in a full day. Brain is fried, neurons are dead, and I took up a challenge with my husband to figure out who will walk the most on the treadmill daily. Insane - but also the only way to get me to move myself off my chair/couch and get some exercise. I'm doing it for health reasons, nothing more. Or else he's never have caught me in that bet! The exercise is killing the rest of me that could still function autonomously!

Speaking of the hubby, I left the kitchen in the darling man's hands during the weekend and as usual when that is the case, I ended up with a bombed-out zone on my hands yesterday to clean. I should've written the exercise off this Monday as the sheer effort I gave to clean the floor, sink, stove and the oven (he only cooked in there for one day!) more than made up for a full body workout.

Anywayz, wish me luck, and forgive me for the late posting. I have one more study unit to go before I complete this module, and damn if I ain't gonna tackle that this week!

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: