Friday, October 08, 2010

Progress Friday

Chugging along nicely with the writing. WIP is standing at a word count figure that's not too shabby, given the current state of things. With studies eating up two-thirds of my time, I'm surprised I'm making any writing progress at all, let alone at the pace I'm moving right now. On average, I'm able to add at least 3K every couple of days. Guess the management thing is working. I never thought I'd become a morning person (well, after I've had coffee!).

Still, not exactly what I'd have wished this week to be like, product-wise. But beggars can't be choosers, and with certain upheavals going on in my personal life at the moment (among others, a death in the family), it's a miracle I'm functioning clearly. Or maybe I'm a stress and adrenalin junkie - I seem to work better when I have a 'deadline' or other such thing to cause worry over me.

I beg off leaving you with new progress on the meter - from 30.7 it moves to 34.7% ( I wonder how I got such a 'round' progress figure from last weeks's!).

Hoping for a sane weekend, but then again, maybe that's asking too much with my entourage.

Have a great weekend, wherever in the world you may be!

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, Zee, I'm sorry about your loss. It does make for added stress in your life.

Congrats on the word count.

Huge hugs.

Zee Monodee said...

Thanks Sandy. Life goes on though...
Hugs

Sandy said...

Yes, it does for most, Zee.

Hugs.