Friday, September 24, 2010

Progress Friday

Still in percolating mode. Brain was last seen being used as a squeegee mop by SpongeBob SquarePants. Consequently, there's a protection and restraining order issued out against that yellow sponge, but guess my boys (11 and 7, and who to the world appear like those brawny lads not afraid of anything, yet 'melt' before that darn cartoon!) never got a whiff of that order. I'm preparing for a weekend of Sponge-y and the whole crew from Mario Kart on GameBoy.

Sadly, nothing much going on except trying to study and cram the knowledge inside a 245-page media ethics textbook and a 360-page Marketing/Distribution Management textbook into that AWOL pink thing called a brain.
Side note - a friend mentioned brain is supposed to be 'grey matter'. Doesn't really stand with me since grey brain went into Supernatural (Sam, Sam, Sam!!) and Gossip Girl overdose. So pink it is after all.

In case you thought this post made no sense, you're right. I'm not making any sense any longer. Guess my WIP is much better off without me having touched it this week.

Oh, look - weekend!! *scuttles off...*

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: