Friday, September 10, 2010

Progress Friday

Hello beautiful people

No Progress report today because a) there hasn't been much progress (count a few hundred words on both WIPs - so yeah, doesn't count!) and b) today's a special day for me.

It's a public holiday in Mauritius, and a religious festival for Muslims the world over. Today is Eid, and yes, I'm a Muslim. Surprised? :) Don't be! I'm still a loon.

I'll have more for you next week - really have something to show for my progress, promise. Life goes back to relatively normal after one month of fasting and prayers.

Hope you all have a fab weekend! I'm off to make ras malai for dessert (dinner at my mom's tonight!)

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

PS I'll have that Ras Malai recipe up for you all soon! XOXO

2 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Enjoy your holiday, and thank you for sending the prayer on Facebook. I know it came from your heart.

Zee Monodee said...

Thanks Chicki. We had a nice time (as in, I didn't have to cook the meals and clean up afterwards!).
Yup, that prayer was heartfelt indeed. :)
Hugs