Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Writing Wednesday: Hiatus Alert!

Problems with the ISP/Internet connection again - sorry peeps. It's Thursday morning (9 AM) and I'm finally able to log in again.

Since I wasn't able to post the usual Writing Wednesday slot, I'm gonna let it go for this week. I had a post planned about backstory, but now it seems it wouldn't be fair to put that post up, backdate, and ask everyone to come see it after the date. I'll keep it in store for next week.

Please forgive me. Between my crappy connection and me running like a headless chicken between Distribution Management and Media Ethics textbooks and notes, I'm really having a hell of a week. I don't usually write and schedule posts - all stuff is written and goes live - welcome turbulence in this current week of September.

Stay tuned, and stay around. :) XOXO

From Mauritius with love,

Zee

No comments: